- Open Group Policy Editor
- Create a new GPO and link it to the Computers container where you want the policy to be applied
- Edit the newly created GPO object and navigate to:Computer Configuration | Administrative Templates | Windows Components | Internet Explorer | Internet Control Panel | Security Page
- In the right pane double click the Site to Zone Assignment List
- Click Enabled radio button and click Show
- Now click Add and in the first text box type the location URL of the site/page. In the lower text box type 2 as to represents Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer. Number 1 – represents Intranet zone, 3 – Internet zone and 4 – Restricted Sites.